Student’s from Div 3 have been working on producing their first stop-motion animation using the three principles of stop-motion from the National Film Board.
1. Take a picture
2. Make a small change and repeat
3. Speed it up
Below is a summary of their work. Ā In addition, you can find personal reflections about the project from each student on their personal blogs located in the sidebar on the right.
1. Dancing Cubes by Aiden and Kiara P
2. The Appearing Shapes by Carys and Yasmine
3. Holiday Cubes by Emma, Paige, Naleigha, and Kai
4. The Growing Tree by Kyler, Liam, and Jacob
5. Action Man’s Bad Day by Sophie, Madison M, and Kassidy
6. Origami Party by Ji Ji, Madison H, Kyra, and
7. Herding Horses by Marissa, Nicole, and Kiara B
8. Lego by Joey, Logan, and Max