BC EXcalibur Party Leader – Michael Halliday

Leader of the BC Excalibur Party, Michael Halliday, stopped by the school today to present his platform to our students. Below is a video of the presentation along with 10 facts on why students should vote for the Excalibur Party on Student Vote day, May 13th.

1. Create Rail Transit between Abbotsford, Mission, Chilliwack and Hope
2. Remove the PST from used items, to encourage Re-use and Re-cycle
3. Use the Carbon Tax for what it was meant – providing revenue for Alternative Energy and clean air projects
4. No Incinerator – use landfills to develop alternate fuel source projects
5. Defend our Water from Environmentally harmful exploitation
6. Respect for the concerns of local communities
7. Elementary, Middle and High School classes alike should be supplied with regular teacher’s aides to help teachers monitor classroom activity
8. With prizes of money and environmentally friendly products the BC Green Lottery will work towards encouraging, developing and funding environmental education, protection and preservation projects from its profits
9. Cover medical bills for approved alternate medical care, such as naturopathy, homeopathy, chiropractors, Chinese medicine, holistic herbalism etc., as well as treatments
10. BC residents participating in self-employment training through a government programme should receive $500.00 to $1,000.00 set-up money after graduation from their course and should be eligible for a 6 month extension of government payments.

6 thoughts on “BC EXcalibur Party Leader – Michael Halliday

1. There were three most importing reasons I voted for Exalibur party. The first reason is the will use garbage and waste to use as fuel. The second reason is the will give more money to hiring doctors and nurses. The final reason is they will lower taxes and give more Money to hospitals and food banks. I think they will lead a new world for are children and are children’s children.

2. I voted for the Excalibur Party in the 2013 Povincial Election. Firstly, I voted for the Excalubar Party because he believes in equal rights like me. Equal rights are very important because if you are different then you shouldn’t get judged by that. Secondly, I voted for the Excalubar Party because he thinks we shouldn’t get the pipeline from Alberta through British Columbia. I think we shouldn’t get the pipeline because it will hurt our land and the animal’s habit tacks it the pipeline spills. Lastly, I voted for the Excalubar Party because he will decrease the tax by 2% every two years. If the tax decreases than families can afford things better so they don’t need to pay more tax. I think I made a great choice on voting for the Excalubar Party. I feel graceful we got to do the student vote because we are underage to vote at the polling station.

1. I voted for the Excalibur Party in the 2013 Povincial Election. Firstly, I voted for the Excalibur Party because he believes in equal rights like me. Equal rights are very important because if you are different then you shouldn’t get judged by that. Secondly, I voted for the Excalibur Party because he thinks we shouldn’t get the pipeline from Alberta through British Columbia. I think we shouldn’t get the pipeline because it will hurt our land and the animal’s habit tacks it the pipeline spills. Lastly, I voted for the Excalibur Party because he will decrease the tax by 2% every two years. If the tax decreases than families can afford things better so they don’t need to pay more tax. I think I made a great choice on voting for the Excalibur Party. I feel graceful we got to do the student vote because we are underage to vote at the polling station.

3. There are several reasons why I voted for the Excalabur party. The first reason why I voted for the B.C. Excalibur party was that they do not want the B.C. pipeline to get put in. Michale Hailliday dose not want the B.C. pipeline to get put in because when it cracks or leaks it won’t be god for the wildlife. Another reason why I voted for the B.C. Excalibur party was that they want more teachers. They wold like more teachers so kids can get the education they need. The last reason why I voted for the B.C. Excalibur party was that they do not want the incinerator because it will pollute the air and planet. I think the B.C. Excalibur party will do well in the B.C. provincial election.

4. “I voted for the B. C Excalibur party because I think they will lead well. One reason I voted for the B. C Excalibur party because they want to increase school budgets. Another reason I voted for the B. C Excalibur is they don’t want the B. C pipeline. The last reason I voted for the B. C Excalibur party is they said they would lower taxing. This makes me feel joyful.

5. Three reasons why I voted for the BC Excalibur Party in the 2013 province election.

First reason is that they are going to add more support teacher in schools. It’s good because student will get more help on their work. Second reason is that they are going to get rid of the waiting list. In one year, so people will not be waiting as long. Third reason is that they said no to the pipeline. I’m glad they said no to the pipeline because it would wreck the environment if it spilled. That why I’m voted for the BC Excalibur Party