Posts Tagged ‘blog’
This blogging experience is designed to improve your blog writing, commenting skills, introduce you to a wider audience, and connect you with students and teachers from around the world. The challenge starts in March and runs for 10 weeks. Each week you will be presented with a new challenge, which will require you to focus on your own blog or interact with other’s blogs.
Steps to participate:
- Register – take care to read the registration form correctly. Your blog address is firstnamesd33.edublogs.org example bradsd33.edublogs.org
- Register your @mrlister.co.cc email address to receive emails about each week’s challenge. Click here and then enter your email address in the top right hand corner under the heading, ‘Enter Your Email Address.’
- Read the FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) about the challenge.
- Over 1000 students participated in the challenge last year.
- The challenge takes place twice each year, in September and March.
- Last year, students from 15 different counties around the world participated.
- The majority of participants are aged between 12-14 and have their own individual blogs.